To provide member federal agencies outstanding & cost effective service and to ensure an effective civilian workforce.
- Member Agencies – Our focus
- Service – Our business
- Quality – Our reputation
- Federal Employee – Our primary interest
- Teamwork – Our success
- Communicate – Inform member federal agencies of each other’s initiatives and successes, and inform the local community of national policies and priorities.
- Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency – Bring together agencies with common goals to that their efforts are complementary.
- Facilitate Service Delivery – Draw together agencies with common clients so that government services are convenient for the customers.
- Partner with Community Groups – Partner with community groups to solve problems.
- Coordinate Emergency Services – Marshal resources of the local federal community to aid a member agency in a crisis or to assist citizens in a public emergency.
Lines of Business – Primary
- Emergency Preparedness, Security and Employee Safety
- Human Capital Readiness
Lines of Business – Legacy and Community Support
- Support local initiatives & provide information, referrals and guidance for intergovernmental & community outreach.