We pride ourselves on the close relationships that we’ve built with industry. These partnerships enable us to help agencies across the government achieve mission success.
Industry’s solutions and expertise are critical in helping government fuel IT modernization and transformation.
These close relationships don’t come easily, though. Both GSA and industry have to put in the time and effort to get to know each other. This helps us better understand industry’s latest solutions — enabling us to better represent them to the agencies who need them.
That’s why GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service is holding FAST 2020. FAST 2020 will bring together thousands of experts — both government and industry — in one place, allowing unparalleled collaboration. We encourage our industry partners to register today!
Why You Should Attend
Participating industry partners will be able to:
- Benefit from accessing the most comprehensive federally sponsored training event for contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals in the nation.
- Directly engage with 3,000+ federal contracting professionals as well as senior policy and program leaders under one roof, saving travel and time away.
- Master the latest government e-tools and processes, and learn from the experts.
- Meet face-to-face with master contracting officers.
- Network with large and small businesses in similar industries and develop teaming arrangements to win future business.
- Showcase company offerings, live, on the show floor.
- Gather more and better market intelligence to advance your company’s competitive advantage.
Small businesses will benefit in additional ways:
- Meet multiple contracting officers in one setting.
- Save money: participating in one large event is more efficient than many smaller events.
Two Ways to Participate
Industry can participate in FAST 2020 in two main ways:
Participant – Industry has an entire dedicated training track. We are planning other activities (such as industry matchmaking sessions) to benefit and strengthen our industry partner relationships. Find detailed information about Industry-focused training sessions under the Training Sessions tab on our conference registration site.
Industry Exhibitor – The FAST 2020 Exhibit Show Floor is 270,000 square feet and will be organized into 10 Category Communities.
As GSA, we’ve set aside two huge spaces (50 ft x 50 ft) for us:
- We’ll use the first as our main GSA booth, where we’ll host a small training theater, with kiosks dedicated to each of the 10 federal categories.
- We’ll use the second space to host our GSA e-lab, where conference participants can get hands-on experience with our suite of e-tools!
Industry exhibit space sales will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign up now to exhibit at FAST 2020.
FAST 2020 is going to be big. It’s our first conference since 2011 in San Diego. I hope that you’ll join me in Atlanta, GA, April 14-16.
I look forward to meeting those of you I haven’t yet met and catching up with old friends.
To learn more about FAST 2020 visit www.gsa.gov/FAST.
To get updates for this blog, please sign up on the right-hand side of the page where it says Sign up for Blog Updates.Continue Reading...