Looking for more data on your agency’s office supplies purchases? Need to know how much your agency is spending in certain cities and states, or how much of the agency’s spending is going to small business? A new tool from GSA’s Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative For Office Supplies Third Generation (FSSI OS3) team has your answers.
FSSI OS3 helps federal customers achieve significant savings on their purchases through strategic sourcing, leveraging the purchasing power of the entire federal government, reducing prices of goods and services and increasing the quality of service for customers.
With an eye toward transparency, data integrity, and demonstrating its commitment to serving as an Economic Catalyst and Proactive Federal Partner, the FSSI OS3 Team has launched the FSSI OS3 Savings and Spend Dashboard. Interactive and more robust than its OS2 predecessor, this new, easy to use tool provides federal agencies with monthly on-demand spend and savings data. This dynamic and analytical dashboard gives agencies the ability to gain insights and conduct a deeper dive into their spending behavior patterns and savings.
By running a simple query, agencies can get a handle on agency spend performance from a summary level or more drilled down view, including metrics and insights like:
- Monthly Sales – See how much your agency is spending and saving through the OS3 program by month or through inception
- Agency Usage – Find out usage by agency and compare your agency to other agencies spend and savings
- Small Business Utilization – Discover out how much of your OS3 purchases go to Small Business and other socio economic considerations including Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Summary by CLIN – Get a break out of how much your agency is spending by CLIN within the OS3 program
- Sales by Vendor – Get a summary of vendor sales
- Sales by Manufacturer/Brand – Get a summary of sales by manufacturer
- Sales Channel Utilization – Get an indepth view of how your agency is purchasing office supplies and from which sales channel
FSSI OS3 makes it easy for you to buy right. The new OS3 Dashboard makes it easy for you to stay informed and keep your agency up to date.
The OS3 Dashboard is on the Acquisition Gateway’s Administrative Support Hallway. Please contact Josh Royko at email@example.com for more information on this tool. To learn more about the FSSI OS3 program, please visit www.gsa.gov/os3.